Verdicchio 100%. Vine training system: double alternating Guyot. Blend of vinification in georgian amphora (Qveri) (60%) and remaining 40% Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC Classico Superiore
“Cipriani” 2019 (see dedicated Technical Sheet).
9 months in georgian amphora (Qveri) buried and sealed for 60% of the mass, 9 months in stainless steel tanks “sur lie” for the remaining 40% and 2 month in bottle.
Taste: very dry and velvety, medium-bodied, harmonious and balsamic, very drinkable.
Wine with endless pairings, from medium-aged cheeses to salami, with red or white sauce dishes, white meat roasts, great for the full meal.